It's a new year so why not try out something different?
Here at Spirited Wines you can choose from a wide selection of fantastic wines and spirits by exploring our website as you wish, or use our wine guide and gift sections to help you decide. We offer quick delivery and a gift wrapping service to make it all easy. If you are sending to more than one address we have that covered as well with our multi-address delivery option. Need assistance? Can't see what you want? Then call us on 0203 598 3498 or 0800 520 0607. Cheers!
- Camillo de Lellis Biferno Riserva 2010Aglianico, Montepulciano, TrebbianoSausages
- Petites Récoltes Vin de Pays de la Vallée du Paradis 2013Cabernet Sauvignon, Carignan, Cinsault, Grenache, Merlot, SyrahPork Chops
- Sospiro Valpolicella Ripasso 2011Corvina, Molinara, RondinellaSteak
- Roast Pork
- Pork Chops
Wine of the week
- Baileys Naturally Dried Cabernet Sauvignon 2010Cabernet Sauvignon
News from Twitter
- Read Spirited Wines Weekly ▸ today's top stories via @ApologioSergio @ryanboonmeats @winetimesCG @ExecutiveStyle http://t.co/DNN6kSsWpV
- RT @JMiquelWine: I wouldn't need a glass of #wine after work if... http://t.co/TrGysSfwQa RT @_muffinqueen #winelover
- Mixing wine with spirits - that’s crazy talk. Or is it? http://t.co/DhCkoMUjgG via @theage
- Now for the weeks bad wine health news - Large glass of wine can raise stroke risk for the over-50s http://t.co/roZFMm5xm6 via @MailOnline
- New Zealand winemakers say scrapping tax rebate won't solve Australia's profitability problem http://t.co/C2MPzaJEJj via @abcnews