Website Terms & Conditions (please see further down for The Spirited Wines Card Terms & Conditions)
The term ‘Spirited Wines’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 157 Great Portland Street, London W1W 6QR. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
In accordance with UK law, when you place an order with Spirited Wines, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts. Spirited Wines promotes sensible drinking at all times (www.drinkaware.co.uk)
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All prices are stated in pounds sterling and are valid until altered by Spirited Wines. Prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The Spirited Wines Card Rules and Terms & Conditions
- The Spirited Wines Card can be used as a gift card, a reward card, or both at the same time. A top-up of any value over £15 can be done at any time in store but you will need to register your card online before you can start collecting and redeeming reward points.
- Only one card per person/email address is permitted. You must be over 18 years of age and a UK resident. You should not share this card with anyone else and we reserve the right to refuse its use if you are not the card holder.
- To collect or redeem points in store you will need to present the card at the till. If you do not have the card you will be unable to collect or redeem.
- You will earn 1 point for every £1 spent in any Spirited Wines or Nicolas store or online at www.spiritedwines.co.uk. 1 point is worth 1 penny to spend on any purchase of £1 or more. We reserve the right to change this at any time. From time to time it will be possible to earn a larger amount of points through specific promotions. See online or in store for current offers.
- You must have a minimum of 100 points on your card before you can redeem them. You cannot choose how many points to redeem for each purchase. Either the full amount of points or the amount equivalent to the purchase total will be deducted. In the latter case any remaining balance will remain on your card for future use.
- In store points will be added at time of purchase and online they will be added within five days of purchase. Till receipts will show the number of points earned for the purchase and your current total.
- In store and online promotions may differ from time to time. Please check individual promotion details.
- Any tobacco products sold in our stores are excluded from this scheme and as such you will not be able to collect points for these products. This is in accordance with government legislation. If you purchase any non-tobacco products at the same time you will still collect points for them.
- Gift card top-ups are also excluded from this scheme. When the gift card credit is used to purchase items points will be collected if the card has been registered.
- We reserve the right to remove or adjust points in the event of a system error or if we reasonably suspect fraudulent activity or a breach of the terms and conditions.
- If you return a product or products for a refund we will deduct the number of points collected for this purchase from your Spirited Wines Card.
- This card is valid for 12 months from last use (including the original registration). If the valid period expires any remaining points on the card will be removed from your account.
- We may contact you via email or post from time to time to update you on any changes or offers connected to this card. Personal details entered at time of registration will never be passed to any third party.
Amazon Prime Now Offer Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion valid for a limited time. Amazon reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time.
- If you do not make the purchase of the items included in adding them to your shopping cart promotion while the promotion is in effect, the promotion does not apply.
- The promotion applies only to those qualified items that display the offer message on the detail page for that product.
- The promotion applies only to products offered by the seller specified in the offer message. It shall not apply to the same products sold Amazon.es or other vendors. For example, if the promotion is available for a kitchen set featuring a particular vendor and the same set of cooking is also offered by Amazon.co.uk, promotion offering that Seller shall not be applicable to the product offered by Amazon.co.uk
- For promotions 2x1, 3x2, or any promotion that has a similar function, and unless the promotion text indicates otherwise, the offer applies to the article or qualified items (s) with the lowest price.
- All qualified items must be purchased in the same order and sent to a single address.
- Charges for shipping and handling will apply to all products.
- You can not combine this offer with other offers.
- It does not apply to orders placed by 1-Click service.
- The offer is valid until stocks are exhausted.
- The offer must conform to the requirements of applicable law.
- If you withdraw your shopping a promotion item or if you breach any term or condition, promoting no longer be valid and no corresponding benefit applies.
- Promotion subject to the general conditions of sale the seller.